4.12.2013

preggo rocker style

(Dress by Zara / Boots by Zara / Sunnies by RayBan / Thin Chain by  Betteridge)


Even though I don't have to many fashion options this is the one that I like the most...Maxi dresses are super comfy right now and just because yesterday was really hot, I didn't wear anything else on top. Btw sorry for the blurry pictures but my hubby took the pictures this time and I think he really need glasses LOL...

-------

Aun cuando no tengo muchas opciones de vestimenta, este es el que mas me gusta... Los vestidos maxi son realmente cómodos en esta etapa y solo porque había mucho calor no me puse nada mas. Sorry por las fotos borrosas pero esta vez las tomo mi esposo y ahora veo que realmente necesita lentes LOL...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...