4.26.2013

vintage flowers

(DouxMinou dress / DIY flower crown / Guess shoes)

This is the first video of a series of my collection for s/s 2013....I know its too late but I honestly believe in showing you the stuff I made as they are created, one by one!
While I was shooting this video I remembered that 6 months ago I used to have my hair like this and I really miss it (not the color though)...I'm never cutting my hair again! 
I hate hair saloons! because no matter how much I pay or how fancy the saloon is they always f*ck up my precious locks and it sucks...so for now, a wig it is LOL

------

Este es el primer video de una serie para mi colección p/v 2013... Yo se que es muy tarde pero honestamente prefiero enseñar mis creaciones mientras van saliendo, una por una!
Mientras filmaba este video recorde que no hace mas de 6 meses, solía tener tener el cabello así y realmente lo extraño (no hablo del color)....Nunca mas me cortaré el cabello!
Odio las estéticas! porque no importa cuanto pague o que tan fancy es el lugar siempre terminan j*diendome el cabello y apesta...así que por ahora, serán pelucas LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...