9.09.2013

fno 13'

(Official shirt for FNO Mexico and Leather shorts both from ZARA)

Considering I'm not going to this year FNO in Guadalajara I thought it'd be worthless to upload something related to but for some reason I end up wearing the official shirt from ZARA this weekend...It was both tragic and hilarious because I seriously forgot about it until my husband told me if it was planned LOL 
Even tough I'm sad about my absence this september 12, at the Andares Plaza I don't rule my happiness because I'm going to be there really soon... Now the idea is to be there in late September or possibly in the middle of October all depends on how my special project goes but I will keep you updated. For now I have to settle with staying at home, so I leave you this pictures of a few details of my new home that makes me happy. 

____

Considerando que no voy al FNO de este año en Guadalajara pensé que no serviría para nada subir algo relacionado a ello peo por alguna razón terminé usando la playera oficial de ZARA este fin de semana...Fue trágico y gracioso al mismo tiempo porque realmente se me había olvidado hasta que mi esposo me preguntó que si fue planeado LOL
A pesar que estoy triste por mi ausencia este 12 de septiembre en la Plaza Andares, no descarto mi felicidad porque estaré por allá muy pronto...Ahora, la idea es estar por allá a finales de septiembre o posiblemente hasta mediados de octubre, todo depende de como progrese este proyecto en el que estoy trabajando, los mantendré informados.Por lo pronto me tengo que conformar con estar en casa, así que aquí les dejo unas fotos de algunos detalles de mi nueva casa que me hacen muy feliz.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...